- WordPress theme and plugin development
- PHP/MySQL development
- Java development
- LAMP server and DNS management
- Creating website mock-ups and graphics in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Video production, editing, and conversion with Final Cut Pro
Temple University, School of Communications and Theater
December 2008 – present
- Migrate over 10 school websites from static HTML to WordPress. This includes translating current designs to WordPress themes and improving the integration of content between web properties including Classes, Departments and Programs, Faculty, and Special Events and Projects, and even a photography archive.
- Maintain a Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP server and engineer a website backup strategy.
- Design and develop over 10 custom WordPress themes on a tight deadline for clients such as school departments, faculty, classes, and special projects.
- Create open source WordPress plugins.
- Develop and customize award-winning Journalism Department news website Philadelphia Neighborhoods, including creating a strategy for management of multimedia content.
- Analyze and report web statistics and usability tests using Google Analytics to improve design, user experience, and search engine ranking.
- Develop a custom newsletter solutions.
- Design posters, advertisements, and other promotional material.
- Provide support and training for clients of school web properties.
- Actively seek out creative online solutions for the school, including initiating a mailing list to help students find jobs, and developing complex online application forms,
Temple University, General Education Program
Contract work from December 2011 – present
- Design and implement a site for searching and printing coupons at partner organizations.
- Create a responsive design that works on screens of all sizes.
- Create access controls to limit access to valid students and limit the number of times a coupon may be printed.
Temple University, Computer Services
Contract work from March 2011 – November 2011
- Designed a WordPress custom theme for sites.temple.edu
- Designed WordPress plugins to customize various features of the site’s design, and to remove client’s modifications to WordPress core.
- Consult on WordPress Multisite implementation.
Temple University, Temple TV
Contract work from July 2010 – April 2011
- Design and develop Temple University TV website at templetv.net, including a custom scheduling solution and an integrated solution for managing on-demand video.
Temple University, Math and Science Resource Center
Contract work from May 2009 – January 2010
- Designed website for MSRC at temple.edu/msrc.
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Political Science major with an Information Technology minor
- GPA: 3.80